Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What are We Afraid Of??

A long bus ride home this morning made me think about my peers. How we live, how we apply ourselves what we do. I have just a few issues to chat about so bear with me. Honestly fuck all of the hype around you. Your friends your family anyone who pretty much has set any expectation for you. What is the standard for ourselves. I have finally puttin the blunt down and really taken a look around me everybodys stuck in place it seems. Unsure, uneducated, no plan, no structure just floating. I mean thats cool and all but TIME isnt that bomb cheerleader on the sidelines for anyone. Follow me if not let me double back but I honestly mean this. Passion is non existent amongst my peers. The dollar has more value then anything even happiness and thats ridiculous. Because of this widely known quote "money over everything" this is where the brainwash starts. I think im gonna have to add pictures to this so people continue to read lol. However that fast buck makes you lie to yourself fam, dont front kid you never wanted to be a rapper why you ask?? You don't have anything to say. Truth be told you never wanted to be a designer. Especially if you never had a vison and wanted to innovative, Shit you dont want to do it now. How do I know, Actions are what speak. Im not out to knock anyone only to inspire & motivate. I too i have fell victim to these same issues I put on the table today. Long story short dont lie to yourself, do what you love, what you are always doing. Quit the Bullshit! when you finally decide what is your calling is. Excuse my french but write a
MOTHER FUCKING PLAN

Its the only way the world works.
Next topic is love (NO Simpin intended lol) many of us run from it or dont believe in it at all yadda yadda yadda. My question that i've been thinkin about is when do you stop searching? Because I know when i'm 30 or shit even 26 i dont be at a bar or club lookin for Brown Sugar fuck that. But how do you know what love is? or who that person is? when they are there right in front of you? Do u even really care? I already know most of ya'll are like nah but on some real shit there is a point in time where smokin and cokin or buy hella kicks/clothes or whatever just gets played. Where chillin with your significant other, watchin the sunset, sharing coldstone. Thats the life not worried a damn thang Baabay. Feel me? I like to go out with the homies

Shit sometime i even like to try to mac a girl just to see if my mouthpiece still works honestly. But lets be real after the club, things with you and lil mama who leg you've been humpin for the last 2 hours could pop off *shrugs shoulders*, you could get the math. Nevertheless being real with yourself. Does that ever happen 2 you. The cool part about this is its not a conversation the only person you have really answer is you. So i ask again. Is this you?? Peep the track!!

So anywho just be real with yourself. Relationships/ Love are just like goals and dreams. Know what you want so you can recognize when its there, dont waste time tryin to peddle that Bullshit. Realize the ones who care for you and show them appreciation stop numbing yourself to be cool. Highschool aint forever we gotta connect, make moves, retrain our thoughts to be productive with our time. If you dig me hit me if not i hope you get this eventually.
Thats my lecture for the day. Graveyards a bitch and i gotta get some sleep.

2 comments:

daliEsque said...

Chuuch.

I finally let me guard down yesterday, quit doin the Seattlesque "I don't see you" look and smiled at a man...

I see the sun peakin through my window and I wish I fly out of it. Work. Ugh. But I need this money to do what I love. However uninspirational the job is. I got your message yesterday, I really liked that idea. I thought maybe it might be not very legible if we were to do the letters painted as lines in the street, but that all depends on how big you want the piece you be ya know. And about saving your doc (sorry getting totally of topic) go ahead and save as a .pdf, press quality, and preserve your layers when saving. That might work, but press quality might even be a bigger size than just a .ai so... mess with it. Or just send a straight web format .pdf so I can see what you been workin with.

Speaking of uninspired, I miss when I could just get the itch to write, whatever happened to that? I know I'm not done talking but good lord have I been quiet. I feel like I can't even respond to your post honestly or efficiently. It's quite strange how long you can remain inclusive and satified with monotony. And the funny thing is, I'm not waiting for excitement, I know I gotta want it to get it, straight up and down. Welcome to my world, Sara Plain and Tall.

Anonymous said...

passion is nonexistant amongst our generation.
its sad.

free stats