Thursday, April 10, 2008

TAKE IT ALL - chulo

ALL OF IT...
SERIOUSLY....your like.."huh"...im like YEA...TAKE IT ALL...
MY NEW CAR...THESE BLAZERS ON MY FEET...THIS 10 DEEP SHIRT...MY WATCH...MY TV...THIS COMPUTER AND KEYBOARD...TAKE IT...

i tend to think nowadays like take it all...give me bad credit too..
i got my family...my family...yea read that..feel me...dig me ....MY FAMILY....my loved ones...my outlook on life...my girl...and my soul....

straight up..you might have to back up and re-read that..take it to heart...feel it.

I LOVE MATERIAL THINGS...BUT TAKE IT ALL...FUCK IT...IM STILL ME...and I LOVE ME to be quite frank.


im on MARS...a planet where I can be me...and love life...especially the little things in it...like the way a breeze hits me on a sunny day...
get in touch with reality...the REAL...fuck impressing...fuck everyone who wants to be impressed and excuse my language... but thats how I feel...
theres so much to appreciate but these days... i feel no one appreciates... when you were young you had a smile from ear to ear and only had a gameboy... now you got possessions like a mutha***** and wanna be depressed and forget about the little things...
I get down sometimes but thats when I think about things like this...I KNOW MY MAN T.V FEELS ME....IF YOU FEEL ME..COMMENT THIS...FORREAL...OTHERWISE IMA GO ON FEELING LIKE IM ONE OF THE LAST FEELING LIKE THIS...BUT THE POINT IS...STRAIGHT UP...


TAKE IT ALL........ I GOT "SOUL"
BESIDES THAT...JUSS TAKE ME TO CALIFORNIA WHERE I CAN INVEST MY FUTURE IN MUSIC AND FASHION SCHOOL...PEACE AND PROSPERITY.... MONEY OVER NOTHIN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M0NEY 0VER N0THiN..

i CAN DiG iT. PPL JUST NEED T0 CHiLL & G0 [FLY A KiTE] 0R S0METHiNG =]

Xx

Fredubeez said...

you niggas is gettin mad spiritual on BS lately but maybe thats wat the game needs...F2P blog back up in a moments..notice...but don't count the moments...just notice them...

free stats