Wednesday, February 4, 2009

blah!

I really have no idea what I want to talk about...I mean like no idea. So....TRIPLE CROWN KINGS downtown tacoma is open...TOEB and I just been puttin in work...


I've never been so damn tired...School (gettin my graphic design on) and im tired of this week of painting...been wanting to look my teacher in the eyes and say "IM NO DAMN PAINTER"....music is crazy...alot of shows coming up...the FLIGHTCAFE mixtape is done...my LP in the works...and i've just found out how out of shape I am after performing these songs with my group lol...next subject...


Some people never grow the hell up....lol forreal tho....I keep catchin these immature doing the same shit since they were 15 type ma'f****'s and they're 29.......SOMETHING IS WRONG...your 30 dog...grow up...
plain and simple


ps. Im working on some ancient breathing techniques
ps again...CURRENCY is like 28...thought he was a young buck


-CHULO

No comments:

free stats