Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lately (Ventilation)

If you've called me on the cell. You may have heard the groggy/ hi-bernating guy on the other line.

I've been tired yo, life is weird like that sometimes; either your up other times your down.

As an artist i find myself falling into a slew on mind barriers where I can't write a 16

Design a spring collection, *though many havent even seen fall*

Journal/Blog/

Maintain happiness throughout working/living/ and paying bills

Decide if i wanna play the games any more.

All in all mid-life crisis shit everybody evaluates through out this time of year.

I realize how therapeutic is for me to write this stuff for you read.

All i know is by summer time i can not be in the same position

Come July ask me where i am.

And if you see me ask if im on track to making that personal obama like change

"Get Me!"

This has been another PSA by yours truly

TV

No comments:

free stats