Friday, August 15, 2008

VEGAS TRIPPIN

I told yall that I would show a few pics of VEGAS....didn't really notice till' now that I had taken so many, so Im only going to post so many...

What went down before getting there to make a long story short was...

My wifey picked me up and straight blindfolded me and of course after awhile of driving I start getting a little irritated... but off pops the blindfold and here I am at an airport...ridiculous suprise...ain't that the sweetest lol and mom dukes had packed the suitcase that was inside of the trunk.

So the bags were picked up and here we headed into the airport which was ridiculous on security like you all already know but thank the lord moms didnt pack my supply of just incase grenades.

Peep the pics...excuse the wack writing...


ps. no coke involved but the streets was always hot






yep...your right...I posted this one for NO REASON.















if you love M&M's...then that IS definitly the place to go... and gameworks did VENUS and I dirty...we won all these tickets playing "DEAL OR NO DEAL" to find out that they had the wackest prizes on EARTH.



chicken on a bus ALWAYS goes hard




the chicken had nothing to do with her calling me FAT straight out the dressing room.



palm trees... gotta love em'






McDonalds does NOT look like this in tacoma lol...but it's all good.



Straight dine'd on the mango and strawberry


moms and auntie came through and treated ya boy to some drunken IHOP? along with my boy from wayyy back .






MARCIAL swooped mars and venus from the airport clean.



that room was almost my bestfriend...AC ON DECK










ahhh back at home in the " plumber gray " lol (inside joke)



NOW SUBMERGE into a little MAXWELL with me
Submerge - Maxwell

No comments:

free stats