Monday, July 28, 2008

im "ILLI"



today was one of the illest days...not that yall care...but read anyway son...

so I started off at 6 30 am....a lil weights...few pushups like a G lol...spoke to VENUS...went back to MARS...and finished some very important documents right after finishing this female song i've been working on...

so far so clean...

LUCKY OL' ME found my lost watches... this wilson made Jordan collectable and my trusty INDIGLO night-light , NIGHT-MODE featuring , 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option, 24-hour countdown timing, Water-resistant JOINT

afterwards, I had an interesting conversation about many-a-subject with deadrahspeaks.blogspot.com
.....and now on to my THRASHING.....

I saw this kid the other day thrashin wit a cold steeze...IPOD on...with not a worry in the world on his face...just having PURE FUN....I like to call it SOUL SKATING...
im thinkin like..next time I come to this park I gotta get down cus I've lately been on practice mode...

so...today I had to turn the heat up...throwin off the Villains tee...and ending my skate session with a NOLLIE BIGSPIN BOARDSTALL....

ahhh....and here I am...at home....speaking to my viewers....playing JESSE BOYKINS..SNACKIN ON CHIPS AND SALSA (gotta love it)

heaven rules peace
-chulo

No comments:

free stats