Thursday, July 24, 2008

aint my type of hype

Aint My Type Of Hype - Full Force

yea...I swear the 90's was amazing...glad I got to live it..if you missed out then thats really terrible...and YES...I KNOW THIS CAME OUT IN 89...but it was played on HOUSE PARTY


now....I was talking the other day about KID AND PLAY...and we've all seen KID around...he recently was even on that one majic show for VH1...but I never ever ever saw PLAy since way back..so Im trippin like awww is this man dead?
well....I found out that he indeed is not..

After KID and PLAY split, which was in 1993, Play became a born-again Christian and the founder and CEO of HP4 Digital,which I guess is a production multimedia company for film, digital media, and theater. And as wikipedia tells me... he's living in CAROLINA and teaching hip-hop....

so he's NOT dead lol...and thank the skies for wikipedia





o... and while searching for a kid and play picture...I found this hahahahaha
get ya laugh on


-chulo

1 comment:

Fredubeez said...

CHULO!! THAT WAS TOO FAR!!! HAHAH YOU WRONG FOR THAT!!!

free stats