Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a Moment - TV

So this morning i hit all the homies up to read this to em. And no one replied
so I decided to give this to you. A gift show love; even an anonymous lame can comment *snapping fingers* digg

"I dont talk to colors"
Said the eyes of Mr. Parker Brothers
"Get Lost!" scoffed and walked off
Stack Prop
State Prop
The image of me from afar
whether cornered or bar'd you're just flock.
Well my squad pitches on corners and bus stops
Firm.
In disbelief claiming "This here is my Block"
however hancocked w/ dead presidents
To lift plymoth rock, we pursue in dead presidents
Conclusion locked or "Pop!"..........dead residents
A suits write off, no loss it's irrelevant
Poor peasants, I invested more in stock
All monopolyst, robbin us they erase thoughts
and brainwashin us.
Bad news Dirty cop but we remain optimus(optimist)
and as my jaw dropped escapin my nigga moment
I regain consciousness
Enough to pour a poem, and stir pots
No longer shall I watch as Knowledge is powerful
Enough to not wander as dead stock.
-TV

1 comment:

Fredubeez said...

Deserve the comment of only someone that can relate the identity of the struggling mind. Press on brotha!! Peace

free stats