Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN- chulo


HOVA'....JAY - Z.... whatever you like to call him....has taken the title for multiple things....including fresh ass videos....very grown and tasteful ones....now this one..is quite old school..but madd fresh...Today I am here to prove so with BATTLE OF THE BLOGS..and a little help from my boy TOEB.
By the waY....ROC-A-BLOCK-ROC-A-FELLA, 96' AND FOREVER



where to start...where to start...
well...I see my friend UMI (f2p)wants to number things....we can do that.....

1. First off...I apologize for the cuban my boy HOV is smoking...
"yall roll blunts, I smoke cubans all day" quote it

2. And I understand it also may be a little rude for me to pour my CRISTAL in front of you...would you like a glass?


3. Oh dont mind the shades by the glass brotha, there a small 500.

4. Oh and excuse my friends Rolex UMI...oops
"I don't by the bright watch,I buy the right watch"

5. Also parden the white man shining my shoes...he is highly paid and hates being seen on camera

6. Lol small change...HOV collects, his hand can't bare the throwing of petty dollars
his rich ass wrist is fragile lol

7. I realize that rappers nowadays love standing in front of a green screen but I had to go to NEGRIL,JAMAICA to...enjoy the sun

8. Honestly...forget about the boat

9. Thats not a yellow 2-piece suit is it?...casually?....couldn't be....

10. KIDS...never use cocaine money to drop a classic album and pay for a video....you'll end up like JAY

11. If your thinking what I think you MAY be thinking....... my response is ...... ITS 1996 youngins.

12. I understand that fat joe video was shot like classic hip-hop...but I believe this IS CLASSIC HIPHOP.

13. I hate women smokers...but did she have to smoke a cuban too?....

14. Jay's man Dame, c'mon he is dancing in a wife beater lol.

15. See that face at the end UMI, he's looking at you haha xD

16. ENJOY THE VIDEO/SHORT FILM.... aka how it should be done

No comments:

free stats