Sunday, May 11, 2008

just breathe- chulo

wuddup wuddup
first off...let me tell yall about this video....
I saw it about 4 years ago I believe but couldnt remember the title...I found the video madd raw but didn't quite see it the way I can now...I just knew back then that it was madd deep and I digz the song too...so this morning I wake up and it hits me..."JUST BREATHE"......went from a little down to hella happy....yessss

but peep game

the video almost is like the skinny guy doesnt fit in to this seemingly "perfect" world full of those models that you'll spot throughout it....so what does society do to people who are different? gets rid of them! hahahaha .... and I know...that you saw that little girl poison ol' boy....dont tell you didnt see that hahaha closed ya eyes on that part huh?...naw but its very interesting....
by the way... peep the little girls back

you society bubble boys and girls are robots


3 comments:

deedrahpee said...

omgahh i LOVED this song and video when it came out! so ill...have you ever heard mickey facts cover of the song?

Fredubeez said...

yo, the song is ill, the video is hilarious tho..shawty was pissed he killed that butterfly.

Anonymous said...

That's dope that you posted this. LOVE Telepopmusik. Have you heard Angel Milk? Genetic World was cool, Love Can Damage your Health was probably my fav off of it, even though Breathe was amazing. But Angel Milk had more ambience to it. You DO know what I'm talkin about rite? LOL Jus' makin sure.

=)
=FL!TE=

free stats