Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Know I'm Not Kanye But...........


So one day at Laced Up you know that dope ass shop on capitol hill. Making my entrance, dapping up all of the homies; at the register were these two females or should I say (Kweens lol) excited to see me. One in particular (A) mention this blog you know QUBS and was like "yo son i love your blog and I check it everyday it just sucks that you dont post often". Thus the reason/ motivation to keep doing it. I recognize we dont get love all the time but that just made it more important to provide iuno the things we mess with. All in all im glad to those who comment, or when they see me tell me they read it. And to those who dont i see you jackin my shit. keepin everything 100 hundred and all but its all love..........Thanks Silvia, yea thanks for the Donuts.

1 comment:

Silvia! said...

No problem =]
Thanks for writing.

free stats