Monday, April 21, 2008

Get out of Here, Go show em that we more the slangin raw.


You cant knock a man for being creative and thats exactly what this baltimore native Arcieri Keness presents on his newest project "Terrorist do Coke." Giving the mixtape plenty of spins. He pretty much articulates the thoughts of a fresh young bloke who is socially aware/conscious.I like it and i'm sure you will too, Give it a listen and throw this dude some feedback.
My tracks: Before I Say Hello, & Cindy, & Nightmare on Elm St.

Myspace

Terrorist do Coke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[sigh]

I don't know what to say.... I feel good. Man, I thank you so much for showing me love. I really do mean that from the heart.

HIPHOP forever!!


PEACE&LOVE
-Arcieri Keness


PS. FASTFOOD... on the way. Yes, another mixtape just a bit darkerrrrr ;-D

Anonymous said...

arcierikeness@gmail.com



hit me and I'll tell you the story about it, but I'm really not suppose to talk about. There's a big thing w/ that issue. lol

Basically, he gave me an EZ-PASS... to slide. Heh

free stats