Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Stuff Educated Black People Like

Wow so surfin the net i found this series of list of stuff black, asians, and whites like. Humorous in my opinion but let me know what you you think..

Full List of Stuff Educated Black People Like
#20 Correcting Others

#19 Oprah

#18 Weddings

#17 Jazz

#16 Moving to Atlanta

#15 Getting Dressed Up

#14 First Fridays

#13 Talking About Uneducated Black People

#12 Barack Obama

#11 Turkey Bacon/Sausage

#10 CNN

#9 Town Homes

#8 Business Cards

#7 Advanced Degrees

#6 Conferences

#5 Poetry Slams

#4 Natural Hair

#3 Baked Chicken

#2 Neo Soul

#1 Fraternities and Sororities

Stuff Educated Black People Like

Stuff White People Like

Stuff Asain People Like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read "My Stroke of Insight" in one sitting - I couldn't put it down. I laughed. I cried. It was a fantastic book (I heard it's a NYTimes Bestseller and I can see why!), but I also think it will be the start of a new, transformative Movement! No one wants to have a stroke as Jill Bolte Taylor did, but her experience can teach us all how to live better lives. Her TED.com speech was one of the most incredibly moving, stimulating, wonderful videos I've ever seen. Her Oprah Soul Series interviews were fascinating. They should make a movie of her life so everyone sees it. This is the Real Deal and gives me hope for humanity.

free stats