Monday, January 28, 2008

summamabitch!

soooooo, if you know me,
you know that i whip around a pretty mean old school whip, well at least to me it is fuck what you think. i been havin this baby since i was a junior in high school. The first night i got it, that shit quit on me on the freeway on the way home, but i didnt give a fuck cuz i had a whip and half my friends didnt! Not to mention it was somethin' different from all these poot butt ass rice burners around puyallup.........

ANYWAY...

a lot of you guys dont know theres pretty much a timeline for my shit...

wanna see it, here it goes....



2004
when i first got it. muhfuckas was hatin' like no other. i mean i know it wasnt that dope, but tha shit was rollin'.....faster than tha school bus too! nobody, NOBODY seen tha potential......xcept me of course.
Photobucket

summer 2005
right before the school year started, i hit em' wit tha fresh ass midnight blue paint job. i made em' start reconizing! At this point, everybody wanted a ride home....(they were tha same people dissin last year hahahaha). Dont it look so OG!!!! no tint, no rims.....straight Grandpa style!!....i actually miss this look...
Photobucket

fall 2006
after i graduated, i decided, hey jk....step your game up. soooooo i went to les schwab and was like....gimme those.....
safe to say i was tha fuckin man at this point.....at least in my mind
Photobucket

2 1/2 months later..on THANKSGIVING weekend
maaaaaaan they was hatin' on ya boy. can you believe somebody in PUYALLUP gathered tha nerve to come and jack my shit. i guess it aint safe nowhere now is it?.....i blame myself tho, why tha fuck didnt i put an alarm on my shit!!! This was tha second time it was broken into by tha way.....but this time instead of my cd player....they took tha whole shit...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING JK
Photobucket

Feb. 07
it kinda took me a while to gather my thoughts. first i was like....maaaaan i dont even want that shit no more.....then i was like i'll get it in running condition and sell it.......finally i talked to some of my cousins in louisiana, old school chevy heaven, and they was like maaaaaaaaan that shit happens all tha time. you lucky you found that shit, boiiiii you betta keep that shit and bounce back harder on them hatin ass fuckboys!!!!......so i did.....and it went a lil somethin like this.....
Photobucket


january 28th, 2008
snow day....mind you my shit was stolen in tha snow....i thought this was gonna be a chill relax day, no work....jus bullshittin around wit my step pops and my lil sis......
all of a sudden....my neighbor rings tha doorbell like....get dressed....
i was like naaaaah dog im not tryna build no snowman lmao
then he was like naaaaah....theres somethin wrong wit ur car......i stood there for about 30 seconds.....then i picked my heart up off the floor....went outside to face this.....
Photobucket
Photobucket

at least tha bitch, 'scuse me.....young lady, that hit it, didnt run....

BUT IM BOUT TO TAXXXXXXXX THAT ASSSSSSS HOMEBOYEEEEEEEEE!!!!





moral of the story....
IM THINKIN ABOUT STARTIN OVER AND JUS COPPIN A NEW OLD SCHOOL.....BUT I LOVE THIS ONE TO MUCH.....

decisions, decisions.....



thanks for reading


peeeeeeace

1 comment:

Fredubeez said...

THAT WAS THE ILLEST SHIT EVA KID YOU DID A FUCKIN DOPE JOB ON THAT!!! ON SUM THAT LEGENDARY!!! PROPS GIVIN AND IM GONE!! EARLY@@@

free stats