Monday, January 21, 2008

Myintrotoletuknow

quiturbullshittin' proudly presents to you

"Somethin new, Somethin fresh, Somethin different. A lil to the left, A lil upliftin'. A lil good game. A lil hustle in it. Some SB nikes, Some nice crush linnen. Dont forget tha skateboards, Of course the nice women. Can I get a mic check and a little light dimming. A fresh bottle of VOSS, maybe wit some light lemon. But you gotta blame my momma for that little light skin..."



YO YO YO YOOOOOO' WHAT UP WORLD !!


i go by tha name of JK aka Slick Kicks The Ruler, inspired by my favorite old school artist Slick Rick The Ruler. i would post my government name but uhhhh in my later posts, i might step on a few toes, hurt some feelings, or hell maybe somebody'll jus be looking for me cuz they didnt know cool people like this existed anymore...hahahaha jus playin. But uhhh, i post hella random ish, questions, fashion [streetwear] ish, music, politics, a lil bit of this, lil bit of that ya know??Look out for posts from my other BS comrads too.



Laced Up way ^

BS ^

1VAM^




PEEEEEEEEEACE



No comments:

free stats