Friday, December 21, 2007

TV....

And I say "U'll like her........ she's dope"
Yep quote me from the first toke I spoke
She broke me............
Hesistant to trust, well at first it seemed
But if i could custom make this Queen
I would change a thing
she's my everything....
Purple kisses, Hallucigenic I swear she's vivid
The clearest image, no fear in friendship
Do U Get This??
I do my angel so without her i might be gone
My passion I hear her all especially over songs
She's fashion we zip up, I have put her on
On daily, daydreams of baby names games..
Cream, laces, runways, antidotes and janes..
My escape confused if real or fake
Am I PuShing?
Hayek, Roulette, Blow
Fools Rush In, Am I gatewayed playin in snow
Slow I need not overdose, she is the most..
& I quote
"U'll like her she's dope"
Keyed i;m to zoned to finish
It's crippin me senseless
no pun intended
1 day i'll sober up
Yes 1 day i'll sober up......................................................Jimi Hendrix

No comments:

free stats