Monday, December 31, 2007

the 07' SWAG wrap-up


a new year is about to begin so let me wrap up the whole "swag" thing of 07'.
SWAG: now those who didn't know the REAL meaning (those who probably didnt have it) thought it was about clothing.
But those who have swag know....its all about how you carry yourself...and your posture...even if you were to undress all human being you'd be able to see swag
now....this year we had the skate posers....the real skaters swaggin off....everyone trying to be a rapper...the OLD SCHOOL SWAG...the baggy clothes almost came to an end...I dont know if that was a trend or if people just wised up lol ...but there was some REAL SWAG floating around.....namebrands were real big but then again what I did like about this years trends and swaggery is that alot of looks that were supposed to be " COOL" also could be in-expensive..........
I cant wait to see what people have up their sleeve's in 08' far as clothing....but I do know that I'LL...BE GETTING...."ILL"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like yur blogs bro !

free stats